The Benefits of Foresight
- Hits: 2282
The benefits of foresight are both intangible and tangible. The intangible benefits that arise from the foresight process itself include:
- Increased receptiveness to signals of change and improved readiness to address changes.
- Greater knowledge and better judgement about how to use resources.
- More agile minds and organizations that are able to provide rapid, mature and effective responses to change through understanding the forces shaping the future.
- Improved effectiveness of networks of individuals and organizations to address change together.
Tangible benefits arise from outputs. These outputs provide guidelines for action and evaluation and include products such as:
- Reports and Recommendations
- Priority lists
- New partnerships